How does it work?
Employers with recruitment needs, focus on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), must first contact EURES Lithuania and establish a recruitment cooperation in order to take part.
An employer may receive mobility services containing:
- recruitment services, i.e. help to publish vacancies on the EURES portal and other job portals
- matching of suitable candidates from an EU country, Norway or Iceland
- information and advice on what to think about before employing from an EU country, Norway or Iceland
If a recruitment cooperation is established with EURES Lithuania SMEs may apply for financial support if they offer an integration programme to their newly employed person(s) relocating from another EU country, Norway or Iceland.
The financial support for an integration programme is a contribution towards the costs for:
- job-related training
- language training to improve command of host country language
- administrative support etc. helping the new employee to get settled
The financial support is a flat rate per recruited candidate varying according to type of integration programme (Basic or comprehensive) and country where the company is located.
TMS/YfEj supports European mobility and sustainable recruitments with fair working conditions. It cannot support employment within sales and telemarketing, businesses with high turnover or with one or more days of unpaid trial work/training before employment or which offers only commission with no fixed wages.
- small or medium sized enterprises/organisations with a maximum of 250 employees
- legally registered in an EU country, Norway or Iceland
- offer employment to a person 18 years or older, citizen and resident of an EU country, Norway or Iceland other than their new country of work
- offer employment for a minimum of 6 months
- offer fair wages and work conditions in accordance with national labour market law and praxis, such as collective agreements or minimum wage
- working hours must be at least 50 percent of a normal working week
- not offer work in one country and thereafter send out the employee to work in another country, so called posted worker
- the integration programme must start during the first initial three weeks of work.
How to apply?
The application must be sent to EURES Lithuania at the latest one day before the start of the employment.
It is obligatory to have an established cooperation/contact with EURES Lithuania in order to apply.
TMS/YfEj will verify all information given by jobseekers and employers.
For more information and the application forms please contact .